Senior Front-End Developer
Our mission is to deliver rewarding, business critical digital solutions through great customer experience and innovation.
Our services include UX, CX, Design, Development, Analytics and Data.
Our Company Values:
- Be RESPECTFUL and understanding of people inside and outside of our business
- Believe in CUSTOMER SUCCESS
- PASSIONATE about what we do
- HONESTY is the best policy
- INTEGRITY creates loyalty
- INNOVATION drives growth
- Have FUN along the way
Our aim is to grow further and become a major player in the digital services industry whilst building innovative and rewarding digital solutions for our growing client base.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Web Developer who is motivated and easy to work with. The successful candidate will be instrumental in the development of innovative new and existing front-end features, willing to learn new skills when required, and work well as part of a team.
You should have at least 5 years experience working with the latest front-end technologies and be able to write beautiful code, applying the most up to date coding standards and best practice.
The Objectives (what we really care about)
- Help create a fun and rewarding environment for you and your colleagues
- Receive positive feedback from people you work with (both inside and outside of the business)
- Work closely with colleagues at Elephants Can Dance to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Take responsibility for actions and for projects
- Support colleagues to achieve their goals
- Always apply our company values
What you’ll need to be effective
- Strong understanding of vanilla JS, and an understanding of when JS libraries/frameworks should and should not be used
- At least 3 years experience in modern frameworks such as Angular or React JS
- Strong experience developing quality and highly responsive User Interfaces (UI)
- Strong understanding of web production in a multi-project, deadline driven environment
- Extensive experience with responsive frameworks e.g. Bootstrap
- Ability to master the latest trends in web development and accessibility
- Eye for detail
- Passion for developing high-quality code and the desire to learn and grow within the role, contributing to business goals and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Passion for delivering efficient, speedy, and best practice front end
- Passion and understanding of what "clean" code is
- Experience with mobile hybrid applications highly advantageous e.g. Ionic, Cordova or React Native
- Experience with Progressive Web App’s (PWA’s) and AMP highly regarded
- Experience working within an Agile environment would also be advantageous
Get in touch an introduce yourself by hitting the Apply button below. We look forward to discussing the role with you!