Senior Drupal Developer
Our mission is to deliver rewarding, business critical digital solutions through great customer experience and innovation.
Our services include UX, CX, Design, Development, Analytics and Data.
Our Company Values:
- Be RESPECTFUL and understanding of people inside and outside of our business
- Believe in CUSTOMER SUCCESS
- PASSIONATE about what we do
- HONESTY is the best policy
- INTEGRITY creates loyalty
- INNOVATION drives growth
- Have FUN along the way
Our aim is to grow further and become a major player in the digital services industry whilst building innovative and rewarding digital solutions for our growing client base.
We’re on the hunt for a Senior Back-end Developer that leverages their experience and positive nature to help us deliver digital projects for our clients.
You should have at least 5 years experience with the Drupal Framework with the ability to create custom modules by applying coding standards and best practice.
The Objectives (what we really care about):
- Help create a fun and rewarding environment for you and your colleagues
- Receive positive feedback from people you work with (both inside and outside of the business)
- Work closely with colleagues at Elephants Can Dance to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Take responsibility for actions and for projects
- Support colleagues to achieve their goals
- Always apply our company values
What you’ll need to be effective:
- Have a passion for what you do
- Significant experience with large web projects
- Substantial Drupal 7 and 8 experience
- Ability to drive large, complex projects autonomously, from technical design to launch
- Experience with common Drupal deployment methodologies
- Significant experience managing API’s
- Version Control: Github, GIT
- Experience working with LAMP stack and UNIX tools
- Experience integrating front end using frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Agency experience (we think that makes you a little more entrepreneurial but we’re happy to be proven wrong)
- Great communication skills
- Dev Op’s experience greatly regarded
- An appreciation for customer experience
- An understanding of what success means – for you, for the business and for our clients
- A commitment to learn new skills and technologies
Get in touch an introduce yourself by hitting the Apply button below. We look forward to discussing the role with you!